Friday, September 09, 2011

I want to be closer to Rain .. as nearer as i can

I guess everyone knew already that I’m among many who are K-Pop lover especially Rain. Reluctant to spend my money on my favorite artist and claimed to be “that extend of Fan”, it’s not true anymore. Yah, I guess people do change.

I’ve been to an extend of attending his concert in Seoul, once......



And thankful enough when he came to Malaysia....



And I am now having a restless night, wondering everyday about the possibility that I kept extra money in hidden places and forget about it or just simply money drop from the sky for this …





Aishhhh …

And it’s bothering me more that the fact this will be his last concert in 2 years. “Staring blankly on my empty saving account” , auchhh... my heart hurting.

No comments: