Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Boldness… Leads me to Rain

I wish I can still be a small girl grew up in a large palm oil or rubber estate with a large community of our own. It took us 1 hour to be out to town, and it was just a small town which we don’t really want to go too. That is how “big” my world was. In this world I used to be a confident, bright, outspoken, strong and bold. But like in “Fringe”, me in the other world is opposite. Not until I found my other world. World full of Rain. “Boldness” is something I once again regained.

Ahaksss …Maybe it just an excuse for the ‘crazy’ things I did during the 2011 New Year. Bought myself Adieu Rain concert without my flight ticket, and booked my AirAsia ticket later around 3 weeks before the concert, and I flew to Seoul for a third time even I already bought myself a ticket to Seoul on April 2011 a few month back. Waiting for 2 hours in line in -12 degree winter on my first ever attempt to watch concert in a foreigner land.... 2 hours chatting with other fans who came from Japan, China and also Europe and most of them were much more older than me and they have been to all of the other concert held before, I’m not crazy!!!!

How you can buy your favorite K-pop artist concert held in South Korea.

1.Visit the artist official website and usually they will announce on how to buy it but it always in Korean, so I skipped this.
2.You can visit Interpark website, the online ticket website for foreigner to buy online ticket. I bought my concert ticket here. Register and you can start buying your ticket. The most important thing, it’s in English. http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Index.asp
3.Or if you are a die hard fan, you can join the artist fan club website and some of the moderator even can make a group booking for you!!!

I didn’t take many pictures during the concert and left alone a good quality video as I was immerse listening and watching my favorite “Rain” on stage. And from the other "die hard" fan who used to go to "Rain" concert in their homeland, their comment was " He express himself more here in Seoul". Hence, I never regret this bold decision of mine.. never.

No comments: