Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Can a broken heart really heal??

Received a message from a friend, he just broke off with his girl. I knew he must be hurt. And i knew that whatever i said will not going to fix the condition.

People will always said that “everything will be ok” to comfort someone. But when will be that everything become ok? How soon? I hurt now!!! What is actually needed to be done now? Not tomorrow, not when everything will become ok!!!

I cried with him, that's the only thing, I’ve done. I don’t really know either what he need the most now. But I remembered when I’m once in his condition, I just want somebody to know and listen. I just want someone knew that I’m scared, hurt, angry, embarrassed…….And maybe, we need that someone to replace “that person” who will have no idea of what we felt after the broke off.

Boyfriend, sorry for not being a good friend for you during your hard time. Just cry, if you want to, just piss off if you felt to. Just win her for a last time even how stupid people will look upon you. But if not, you must learn to live without her. We are actually the one who decides what kind of life we want to have with whatever HE prepared for us. Just take your time!!! But dun forget to “wake up”!!!

P/s: To my dearest friends, thank you once again for being there during my hardest time back then, now and in the future.

No comments: