Friday, December 15, 2006

APA KATA TENTANG CINTA


CINTA......sejak promo tentang CINTA mula keluar, semua orang bercerita tentangnya....when i saw the preview....i already set a standard for that film, lagipun sebelum tu ada tgk SAD MOVIE, filem korea yg lebih kurang macam cerita CINTA, best. But after i watched it, it turned me down. I still didnt like it even after all good comments given by everybody else. But it still a good movie. Bila kita tgk cerita tu, we can see how everybody around us actually fall in love and end it in many ways and how they interprate and treasure it.


APA KATA AYAH TENTANG CINTA

In my family, there is a rule set by my ayah that his son and daughter can be friends to opposite gender but no couple-couple thing till we finish our SPM. We only allow to involve in "love business" when we in Uni and we can freely discuss about it with my ayah and mak.
One day, during my semester break when i was 18, i shared with them my updated and latest news. I'm in love!!! I still remember how happy i was back then. And my motivational ayah gave a word. Love doesn't mean you give everything to them in one shot. Love is when you share and treasure throughout the time. Love can make us be better or worse. hehehe...My ayah can be so romantic!!
When the relationship ended, sekali lagi ayah memberitahu aku. Jangan sesekali kalah dengan cinta, jangan tunduk dengan rasa kecewa.

Mungkin kerana kata-kata itu, sehingga kini walau pelbagai perspektif dan pengalaman aku dengan cinta, aku tahu, selagi aku masih berpegang kepada kata-katanya, i will treasure my love life.
Thanks Ayah for your wise advice!!

Love like you've never been hurt before
Dance like no one is looking
Work like you don't need the money
Sing like no one is listening
Live like today is the last day



APA KATA MAK TENTANG CINTA

My emak is prettier than me...she has fair skin, mata sepet, always smiling, comel, so friendly and talkative.

No wonder mak banyak peminat. But she said, its not really a love story coz ex-boyfriends dia tak berani nak ajak keluar pun coz my opah mmg garang. Just letak surat cinta bawah pinggan after makan and my mak akan ambil masa nak kemas (my tok run a restaurant). But at the end dia kawen dengan ayah,family arrange kan. Dia tak kenal and pernah jumpa ayah, cuma sekeping gambar hingga selepas majlis pertunangan.

However, she always told us how lucky she is to have my ayah to be her husband. Emak akan selalu cakap, CINTA boleh disemai perlahan2, CINTA adalah untuk belajar menerima kesilapan, kelemahan dan kelebihan masing2. CINTA tidak mencari kesempurnaan tetapi keredhaan.
Mak, dun worry so much about ur daughter. i meet many nice and good person. But for now, i still want to search for "him". Please pray for me. Love ya!!!


APA KATA AKU TENTANG CINTA

Love can be a many splendid thing
Has another joy you bring
A dozen roses Diamond rings
Dreams for sale
And fairy tales
It'll make you hear a symphony
And you'll just want the world to see
But like a drunk that makes you blind
It'll fool you every time

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
Gets stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See you've got no say at all

Now I was just a once a fool it's true
I played the game by all the rules
But now my world's a deeper blue
I'm sadder but
I'm wiser too
I swore I'd never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
Said love wasn't worth the pain
But then I hear it call my name

Every time I turn around
I think I've got it all
My heart keeps callin
And I keep on fallin
Over and over again
This set story always ends the same
Me standin in the pouring rain
It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seha... alang2 buat blog nih tukarlah terus blogskin hang..pastuh tambahlah shoutbox.. senang sket nk bersembang