Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back Again From Monsoon Cup 2007

I'm back again to KL after 12 days away to Kuala Terengganu. Huhuhuh..it might be my last event coz next year, Group Marketing will no more exist! erkkk.....

Oh, ya! Terengganu.....Terengganu...besides the event itself, i loved Kuala Terengganu actually. For the sea..... i wish i can have my house there instead.... and i bet, i knew a lot of where to find good food at Terengganu (kalah jie!!...hehhehe) ....and not to forget, new friends so i can plan my next trip there with their help!! anybody, nak pi candat sotong next year? just inform me, k....

and for now, i'm enjoying my time at my "no work anymore" office ...and eargerly waiting for my year end trip ........hohohohoh ........

------Just me and the beach, relaxing-------

No comments: