Friday, November 16, 2007

Are u Korean Drama/Movie Addicted

Just take a few seconds and answer these questions…



If u answer YES to most of it…Just admit that u are addicted to K-Drama/Movie!

Me?

Hahahaha…Yes, I am! I’m the hardcore! I just take 3-4 hours sleep and watch Korean drama/movie for most of my weekend. My laptop running 24/7 downloading but I’m not checking the fan-sub coz I have website which uploading Korean drama/movie with sub! Do I neglecting my responsibility? Yups, if talking lesser to my sister, and refuse to fulfill any invitation from my friends is consider irresponsible. And for the last question……emhhh….i’m not waiting for 2nd generation chaebol….but who can resist dreaming about one after u watched their drama…..but hey!! Prince charming do exist !!

2 comments:

Azirahman said...

Bila nak p korea lagi......carik kerja kat korea je la....jom lawat kami punya fp http://mira05.fotopages.com

ieka said...

i am not wishing to dream, but the prince who came into my dream. ihihih oklah spending 13 days with him, even tho only in dream. hahahahha jeles la tu ek, hoping to have the same kind of dream as i did.:D