Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Heart must be the Weirdest Thing!!!

Sometimes, we come across a question in life which we really need an answer. And most of the time, we live in unanswered questions and usually that we expect one answer that can ease our feelings. That is why, most of us feel disappointed and heartache. And for me, I got my answer yesterday. An answer that I’m not expected but prepared to receive one. Despite being disappointed, I felt relieved. Maybe, it’s just the matter of “yes” or “No” and “Black” or “White”. At least I’m no longer need to be in question marks. Or maybe a heart of mine doesn’t really care anymore ....

2 comments:

ieka said...

uiks cik kak..awatnyer tu..?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.