Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Missed my Flight to Korea!!!

Korea.....waaaa.....i missed the flight...hahahah.....

My buddy ika went to Korea last night. After a long preparation, money, korean language and not to forget a korean pen-pal, ika flew to Korea with a high hopes. i'm supposed to join her but with all the responsibilities in Malaysia, project, assignment, night class, weekend class......i just can sent her off with a prayer that she had a safe journey and a happy time.

Ika, dun forget to snap as much pictures as you can and of course to include "uppa" pictures in it. And bring me something that i can't find it in Malaysia but only in Korea ( u know what i mean...wink).

and till next week before she come back, i just can keep watching all korean dramas and imagine myself to be there.........

Korea....wait for me!!! Aja! Aja! Fighting!!!!

1 comment:

ieka said...

lepas pi sana aku rasa Oppa kat sini not bad at all. at least ada 'jiwa' yang lebih sesuai.. Nur tu terasa di hati..akkakak aku rasa ko akan setuju dgn aku once kite pi sama2 nanti.. ehhe

Annyong ha seyo!:))